This easy no-bake caramel cheesecake combines a chocolate cookie crust, a cream cheese filling, and a caramel swirl on top! It’s so cool and creamy and great if you need a make-ahead dessert.
Let’s talk about the trifecta that is chocolate, cheesecake, and caramel. Isn’t it just the best combination? I never get tired of it, and this caramel swirl cheesecake is one of my favorite ways to combine those three magical things.
BEST No Bake Caramel Cheesecake Pie
- It has a two-ingredient no-bake chocolate cookie crust! It’s as simple as crushing the cookies, mixing them with butter, and into the pan it goes.
- The filling is almost as simple – it’s a creamy brown sugar cheesecake filling with whipped topping. It’s rich but with a light texture that just about melts in your mouth.
- And don’t forget the third part – the caramel! It’s drizzled all over the top and swirled in to create a pretty pattern. Add a little more before serving for the finishing touch!
- It’s so easy to make. The hardest part is waiting for it to chill before serving! But the wait is worth it – the chocolate, caramel, cream cheese combo is so hard to resist.
I’m sharing some variations, too! For example, you can switch up the crust, make it a salted caramel cheesecake, and use fresh whipped cream. You’re going to love this easy caramel cheesecake recipe.
Chocolate sandwich cookies: Oreos work great, but be sure to check out the tips section for other ideas. You do not need to remove the cream filling!
Butter – I like to use unsalted butter and melt it in the microwave.
cream cheese Leave it out at room temperature to soften, so it’s easy to mix.
brown sugar – pack the measuring cup with it!
vanilla extract – adds a hint of flavor.
Whipped topping – don’t forget to thaw it first!
Caramel sauce – Use store-bought or homemade caramel sauce. I have tons of caramel recipes, all linked below.
How to Make Cheesecake Pie with Caramel
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping. You can also use whipped cream (see substitutions below).
- You’ll need an Oreo Crust. You can make my homemade Oreo crust or buy one from the store. Spread the cheesecake mixture over the chilled crust.
- Drizzle the caramel sauce over the top, and then use a skewer to swirl it over the top of the filling.
You can use any of your favorite crusts – homemade or store bought!
You can use store-bought or try any of my homemade caramel sauce recipes. Here are my favorites!
Storage: This caramel cheesecake pie will keep well in the refrigerator for up to three days. Just keep it loosely covered with plastic wrap.
If you make your caramel sauce, be sure to chill it before drizzling it over the filling. If it’s hot or warm, it will melt the filling. The nice thing about homemade sauce is that it keeps well in the refrigerator so that you can make it in advance.
For the best creamy texture, use room-temperature ingredients. Especially the cream cheese – it should be softened at room temperature before you use it.
Yes, you can swap frozen whipped topping for fresh whipped cream. You will need three cups.
It should be kept in the refrigerator loosely covered. Leftover caramel cheesecake will keep for up to three days this way.
If you use whipped topping, you can freeze it.
If you need an easy no-bake dessert, you can go wrong with this easy caramel cheesecake! Every bite is better than the last! So give it a try, and I know you’ll love it. Enjoy!
More No Bake Desserts To Try
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @crazyforcrust on Instagram or hashtag it #crazyforcrust
- 1 9-inch Oreo Crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ test vanilla extract
- 1 8 ounce container whipped topping, thawed
- ½ cup caramel sauce
Beat cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl until smooth using a hand or a stand mixer. Fold in the whipped topping.
Spread cheesecake over crust. Drizzle some of the cooled caramel over the cheesecake and use a skewer or butter knife to swirl. Chill at least one hour.
Serve pie with more caramel drizzle. Store pie in refrigerator loosely covered for up to 3 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monnounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 178mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15thg | Vitamin A: 400IU | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 2mg
Nutritional information not guaranteed to be accurate
This easy no-bake Caramel Cheesecake Pie combines a chocolate cookie crust, a cream cheese filling, and a caramel swirl on top! It’s so cool and creamy and great if you need a make-ahead dessert.
All text and images © DOROTHY KERN for Crazy for Crust. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate.
Join for FREE to start saving your favorite recipes
Create an account easily save your favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Published on: October 31, 2021